Thursday, April 18, 2013

english breakfast tea

it's 8:30 am.
i am awake by choice.
this is FANTASTIC!

tomorrow i hope to do the same and wake up and even go running. it'd be so nice to feel like a real person and use the mornings wisely instead of sleeping through them like a dope. but here's what's up: sadly, i feel like shit. i feel bloated and achey. i believe it's because i started taking all of my vitamins again and i'm trying to get healthy. lol my body needs time to adjust.

here are my plans: when i'm finally adjusted to mornings and full days and vitamins and food i want to use mornings to run, read, connect with friends, paint, do laundry, sew, etc..
i need to be productive and balance my time. this is a BIG DEAL right now. i need to reconnect with people without losing myself. balance is key. before, i'd focus on learning who i was and think about my personal growth OR i focused on my friendships and focus on other people's growth. i realized not too long ago that there is just not enough time in the day for me to care like i should. but then i realized something else, there's probably enough time but i haven't actually used all of my time correctly. that may sound silly, but it's terribly important to me.

mornings are not for sleeping. they are accomplishment and growth and renewing one's self.

also...
wonderful thought: my roommates and i move into our new house in a bit more than a month. this new change will be so well needed. we will all have this feeling of being renewed and life will be awesome. :)
-k

 

No comments:

Post a Comment