Monday, November 30, 2015

melancholy toe tapping: the holiday season... halle-freakin-lujah!

hi there.
it has been about 3 months since i've seen my future husband. it will be about 3 months+ when i see him next.  thankfully, at this point, it's only 19 days and counting till that 3 month+ mark is up. until that glorious day arrives i have to keep myself happily occupied. i don't know if this is your life, but for me, being "occupied" up until Christmas is kind of intensely an understatement. every waking moment every day is devoted to thee holiday season.

allow me to explain what being "occupied" this time of year means to me, in list form of course.
because you see...
to-do before Christmas:
  • paint
  • sew presents
  • re-create etsy account
  • organize art supplies
  • make new clothes for self
  • practice some wedding makeup ideas
  • work out
  • plan new pescatarian dishes
  • buy presents
  • wrap presents
so, yeah, it may not seem like much, and may even seem slightly dumb, but goodnesssssssss is this going to take up all my time and then some. this time of year, i don't feel like much sleep happens. i'm just a busy little elf. that's me.
my life...

so yeah, there's that.
that's my life till i get to see my man, and probably a bit after.
happy holidays and merry christmas!
-k/r 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment