Monday, February 3, 2014

black and grey

my attire...it's gotten darker.
the rainbow of colors that used to fill my closet is now mainly in one little corner, rather than the whole thing.
the rest is black, and other variations of said tone.
 it started as a goal to make the "color" be found in my personality, my energy, and my joy. it's become more than that.

...my mother doesn't like it.
she thinks it looks scary.
she doesn't like my tattoos.
she also thinks they look scary.
now my hair is going to be an "edgy" color.
i wonder if she thinks it'll look scary.
my confidence has been low, but i don't resort to black clothing due to my melancholy mood.

it's different.
it's better.

i feel stronger.
i feel badass.
i feel sexy.
i feel good.

so i don't care.
i hope she accepts me completely at some point.
...that'd be nice.
it'd make life easier

but that doesn't mean i'm not going to be myself if she doesn't like it.
i hit my rebellious stage at 19...i'm ok with it.

inspiration above :)
-k


No comments:

Post a Comment